Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Craft Warehouse: Webster's Pages Banner

It was such a privilege to be working with Webster's Pages new paper collection Garden Gala as my first assigment for Craft Warehouse.  The line of papers and beautiful embellishments remind me of an antique faire.  

Here is a banner I made using the new line...
Photobucket

Live Laugh Love Banner
(Made For Craft Warehouse)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Ranger's new Rock Candy.  Once dried, I added some Distress Ink with my blending tool to color in the cracks.  Tim Holtz is an artistic genius!

Photobucket

Banners and garlands are all the rage.  I had a blast making my very first banner and I am sure I'll make even more using this line from Webster's Pages!  Not right away though... I figured I spent a good 30 plus hours on this project.  A lot of scraps and a lot of glue.  Many times, I had to wash my hands when I couldn't get the paper off my finger tips!

More pictures of my project can be found here, and if you want to see more project ideas, check out the other designers!  They are amazing!

2 comments: