Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Craft Warehouse: Webster's Pages Layout

When I saw this paper, I pulled my vintage umbrella out from inside my closet, drove over to my sister Jen's, and begged for a quick photo shoot. 


The clouds were threatening rain again and with some quick snap shots and some amazing editing techniques we got some fun photos that work great with this paper line called Garden Gala.

Photobucket

Every Cloud
(Made For Craft Warehouse)

Photobucket

This page was all about the flowers.  My "scrunchie" style flower was made using the floral fabric ribbon with a vintage sparkler in the center. 

Photobucket

More pictures can be found here and thanks for stopping by to take a look!

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous! I love Webster's Pages - so jealous you got to use some for an assignment! :)

    ReplyDelete