Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Craft Warehouse - Pink Paislee Hometown Summer & We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy

  by dailygrinddesigns
, a photo by dailygrinddesigns on Flickr.

Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer line is bright and cheerful.  I think the papers would be perfect for card making or for any scrapbook layout!  This layout was made to fit into a shadow box 12x12 frame.  I have been wanting to make mu own custom "photobooth" pictures and I used my SmartPhone to take these self portraits. 


 I took my time hand stitching the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Star Burst.  I watched a couple of episodes of NCIS Los Angeles and finished with a bit of BBC Top Gear.  The "Faith, *heart*, and Hope was printed out onto some Hometown Summer patterned paper using my computer and then hand stitched over top. I don't sew and  this trick helped hide the imperfect stitches with the black ink underneath!  It worked as a good guide/template too!


"Faith and love are inseparable housemates that offer hospitality to hope."  Beth Moore, Believing God

No comments:

Post a Comment