Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Live * Laugh * Love...

This layout was created for the Craft Warehouse Design Team RAK Technique Challenge.  The challenge given to me: use journal blocks and hang charms from ribbon.  Doesn't seem too hard of a challenge but since I tend to hide my journaling (or don't journal at all) it was harder then I first thought!  ;)

This picture is one of my most favorite of my sister and I. It says so much of our personalities...

Live. Laugh. Love...twinkle in your eye, optimistic, joyful, good times. 

Live Laugh Love
(click to enlarge images)
Photo by Evans Photography
PP Cosmo Cricket DeLovely & American Crafts
Journal blocks by Little Yellow Bicycle


American Crafts Thickers, mini letters Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon from challenge RAK Swap & Making Memories.


Journal block Little Yellow Bicycle, Jenni Bowlin vintage button, K and Co flower jewel & frame charm from years ago.


I am so thrilled CW has the new Jolee's Boutique Vintage Stickers.  The little lace bow is just one of the many cute stickers now available! They are fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment