Friday, May 28, 2010

Sisters

I hope you all have a blessed Memorial Day weekend in honor of the men and women who have served this country for our freedom.  I found this photography site that had the most precious photography to help honor those who have given their lives for us to truly live freely in the amazing United States of America.

I also wanted to share my newest layout, Sisters featuring the new patterned paper line by Basic Grey called Basics.  The die-cut cardstock is by Momenta.


I love the colors of MME So Sophie die-cuts.  I thought this title went perfect with the papers I had picked out.  I also used Little Yellow Bicycle's doilies for the base of the flower.  Also included was a wooden button, Jolee's Boutique ribbon border, One Bright Spot pin, along with a Prima Flower and bead center.




The golden border is by Jolee's Boutique and a Martha Stewart border punch punched through vellum then folded accordion style.

2 comments: