Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craft Warehouse: Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas

I have gone gaga over Echo Park’s Everybody Loves Christmas.  A bright pallet of colors I love!  I couldn’t wait to create a bounty of Christmas cards.  Here is a sampling of my favorites and the others are posted on the slide show here. 





Reindeer Christmas Gift Card Holder by Rebecca Grinder

Add some dimension to a sticker by using some wiggly eyes and Liquid Applique.




Snowflake Christmas Wreath Card by Rebecca Grinder


I love to make Christmas wreath cards – and finding punches and stamps to make the greenery.  Green snowflake die-cuts work perfectly for the holly leaves.  I added some Liquid Applique, Stickles, and red rhinestones for the holly berries.


Tree Ornament Tag by Rebecca Grinder

This tag was my favorite!  I used a Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick to hold together my upside down heart accordion ornament.  I used the glue stick to coat the ornament with adhesive and then poured fine translucent glitter for a vintage sparkle!  I sprayed a fine coat of clear acrylic for good measure (After uploading these pictures to my computer, I noticed the ornament separating in spots.  To fix those problem areas, I used my Beacon's 3-IN-1 liquid glue and placed a bobby pin to hold the paper in place until the glue fully dried.)




No comments:

Post a Comment