Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Craft Warehouse Salem Scrap Club

There are those layouts you just enjoy the process even more than the end result.  These layouts were so much fun to create.  I got my hands dirty...literally stained my hands red.  So much fun! 


Photobucket

I used some of my favorite pictures from my Cannon Beach ladies retreat trip from last winter.  I never get tired of looking at them... they remind me of a weekend of pure relaxation.  They are a testament of God's grace.  He taught me a lot that weekend and I don't want to forget a moment.  I remember...the sunset, the peaceful sound of the waves hitting the shore, watching a dog play catch and chasing a ball in the waves, star gazing and seeing a shooting star with a couple of new friends, walking along the beach alone with my camera...I am glad I took so many pictures of Haystack Rock so I can often gaze upon the breathtaking scene.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fa.la.la...I created these layouts for Craft Warehouse to use in the Salem Store.  Although this layout is made with a new Christmas line of paper, the picture I used wasn't taken during Christmas time and has nothing to do with decking the halls.  I just thought the picture's colors went so well with the paper.  Ha!

This picture does have a great deal of meaning behind it... it was taken at a women's retreat in Monterey, CA and this was the weekend I knew Josh was "the one" God had prepared me for.  This week, my husband and I are celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary! It feels like yesterday we said, "I will and I do" and then it feels like, as soul mates, we have always been together.  This picture represents that moment in time - the crossroad - God's promise being full-filled.  At age 27, He gave me the desire of my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment